Saturday, November 17, 2012

Things

INT - HOME OFFICE - NIGHT: 

SANS PIZZA, 21, long dark hair, and dark eyes to match; sits in an office chair at a desk. At her feet sleeps a large spotted pit bull, and to the left of her sits her FATHER, 60, grey hair and thin, at a separate computer. She's typing.

I don't know how to use Blogger

I do know what I want to say though.

Things involving twisted food related thoughts, progress on films, my day, my meals, recipes, poetry, education, life, love, and the pursuit of happiness.

Here, watch this super ambiguous/profound vid I made for class. 

"Experimental Self Portrait"


I woke up this morning, in the house I grew up in, on the mattress I've had for the majority of my life, and I went for a short 3 mile run. I came home, lifted the heaviest weights I could find in the house and then enjoyed a protein packed recovery meal. Scrambled eggs and left over gluten-free Paleo stuffing


It's been barely 24 hours on Thanksgiving Break and I'm ready to return to the Cusey.

CUT TO: BLACK

No comments:

Post a Comment